Square, brightly colored, and cheeky, this punchy Pocket Folder + Layered Wedding Invitation definitely stands out in a sea of traditional white invites. The couple chose a bold color combination of Apple Red and Cool Turquoise, and I carried it throughout the suite. They wanted to convey a casual, fun atmosphere for their big day, and I think that was accomplished! Their invitation included a Custom Map, Details Card, and RSVP Set, as well as a Belly Band to close the Pocket and Shimmery Red Envelope Liners. They opted for Printed Mailing Addresses, which is always a great finishing touch. For Day-Of accessories, I did a matching Ceremony Program, Menu Card, Table Numbers, Candy Buffet Signage, and a large poster Seating Chart. Everything came together in an awesome way and this is still one of my favorite suites!
Kristen & Scott's Wedding Suite features:
- Cornflower Blue Main Invitation mounted to a Chocolate Brown Mat
- Double-Sided Ivory Insert Card with Custom Map of Detroit and Accommodations
- Layered RSVP Set with Ivory RSVP Card mounted to Chocolate Brown Mat
- Ivory Envelopes with Blue Flourish Lined Envelopes
- The invitation suite is held neatly together with an Ivory Paper Wrap & Blue Monogram Card
- Day-Of Essentials include coordinating Blue Formal Ceremony Program Booklets, Layered Menu Cards, Escort Cards, Table Numbers, and Donation to Humane Society Signage.